Adirondack Furniture

Shipping Information
Your Guarantees
Gift Certificates
Resource Center
Privacy & Security

Customer Comments

Read what our customers have to say about the products and service at Shop-NC.com

Brenda Wrote:
What FAST Customer care and service, I will be shopping here again!
2/02/11 7:34PM

Janice Wrote:
I bought a garden bench for my church and I must say the quality is amazing. The bench has been in our memorial garden for almost a year and still looks like the day we bought it. We will be ordering more outdoor furniture soon to add to our outdoor garden. thanks Shop-NC.
7/21/10 12:18PM

Bob Wrote:
Loved the dining tables and chairs, the poly furniture will last my family a lifetime. Thanks so much for a wonderful product and the first class service!
4/10/10 4:29PM

Erin Wrote:
Thanks so much, Kirk. I did get the message that you sent this morning and appreciate all you have done to try and make it so that the item arrives in time. I am impressed that you went ahead and contacted the company who is making the birdhouse - that is certainly above and beyond what I was expecting. I'll keep you informed on the progress. Again, thanks for such great service!
6/7/09 1:03PM

Pat Wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that our bench arrived a few minutes ago. It's lovely. Thank you for all your follow up calls. It's a pleasure doing business with a company that keeps its customers informed.
5/29/09 10:15AM

Bob Wrote:
On May 2nd I put my Lone Star Goliad Martin House w/ nesting trays up, installed with cable and winch pole in my yard. Today May 16 I have four pair of Martins. This is my
first year. Thanks to you for your wonderful Martin House and great service..............
5/16/09 12:25PM

Anne Wrote:
Now THAT's what I call customer service !  Nice talking to you Kirk !  I will definately recommend your company to my friends when I show off my new swing !  I wish you much continued success with youe company !

3/27/09 9:19AM

Tom Wrote:
Kirk and everyone, I couldn't believe you called me within a couple of minutes after I'd sent the email enquiry. I see where so many testimonials compliment you on your customer service, and I can only agree wholeheartedly with all of them. I also want to add a word about your products: superb! The Amish Gardens tables arrived more quickly than the estimated schedule you suggested; they were simple to assemble; and the exceptional quality was a surprise at these great prices. Their good looks and simple elegance have drawn compliments from every friend who's visited so far. We are pleased beyond words with your entire enterprise.
9/22/08 5:02PM

Lorraine Wrote:
Hi Kirk,
I did get your message and want to thank you for taking the time to call. When I got home from work today, the bench was waiting by my front door! It certainly is nice to do business with a company that cares enough to contact their customers personally. I will definitely Shop Carolina again!
6/12/08 8:45PM

John Wrote:
Hi Jackie,
This is the McKenzie family and we just wanted to let you know that we received the replacement part for the white Carolina chair this week.  Thank you very much for your assistance.  It is nice working with someone who is genuinely interested in providing exceptional customer service and solving problems.  Thanks again, and we will definitely keep your site in mind should we need additional pieces!
5/26/08 12:11PM

Pat Wrote:
I wanted to thank you for helping me out with my order.  Both you and (I believe it was your husband) went out of the way to make sure that I was taken care of and I appreciate that.  I received my order today as scheduled through UPS and I was very happy.  It isn't everyday that you meet such nice people.  So, just wanted to say thank you!
4/18/08 12:15PM

Ana Wrote:
WOW! our order was super fast we are so HAPPY, it is exactly what we were looking for and had almost give up on. No one else (and trust us we looked) had it. You guys are awesome!
Thank you so much!
1/19/08 2:55AM

Tina Wrote:
Thank you so much!!!!  Nothing beats doing business with a company owned by real people who care about their customers -- and who sell American made products too!!  It's such a rarity (and a pleasure).  I'm passing the word along. Thanks again.
12/11/07 6:25PM

Jamie Wrote:
Thanks so much Kirk. I appreciate your prompt response. Truly, you spoil me - I'm going to come to expect this service from other vendors and I know I'll just be disappointed. At least I know where to go for this kind of thing.
Thanks for the update, and I promise to let you know as soon as I receive anything.
7/17/07 12:04PM

Cyril
wrote:
I received a Wild Bill bird feeder for Christmas and it works great.  I
've had dozens of bird feeders and this one is the best I've seen so far for beating the squirrels.
1/10/07 8:44 AM

Gretchen wrote:
Thanks for your prompt response! I got the tracking info and am all set! I am very impressed with your customer service. Thanks again for all of your assistance!
11/30/06 7:15 AM

Heather wrote:
It was a pleasure doing business with your company.  I took your advise put up my purple martin house last weekend  and sure enough the martins were checking it out within 2 days.  I can hardly wait for next years season and I'll be back to buy more.  Thanks again.
6/9/06 10:11 PM

Frances
wrote:
Love it, love it, love it!!!
The entire time I was putting it together I was smiling. Never have there been better instructions. Then I just sat and looked at it for a while. It is the coolest thing since central vacuuming.
3/6/06 12:26 PM

Donna wrote:
Thank you so much.  We are just beginning at bird feeding/watching.  I will definitely keep your page bookmarked for future purchases as we learn more of what we need/want. It's a blessing to blindly hit upon a company that is so customer service oriented.
2/3/06 10:40 PM

Barbara wrote:
You're AMAZING! What more can I say. Terrific service and communication. This is the way customer service should always be
9/6/05 5:42 PM

Debbie
wrote:
Thank you for your prompt and courteous reply! My order arrived yesterday
July 1st. It's refreshing to deal with such good customer service. We will shop with your company again.
7/2/05 2:04 PM

Mary Lou wrote:

Thanks for your quick response - I was a little leary about ordering from Shop-Carolina (which I have never heard of) but feel much better with your excellent customer service.
4/16/05 6:50 PM

Blair
wrote:
This is the best customer service I have ever gotten.  Thank you so much.  You have a customer for life!
2/25/05 12:24:44 PM

Roseann wrote:
Thank you so much. You have a wonderful site and lovely items. It is my pleasure doing business with you.
12/28/04 2:38:29 PM

Lynn
wrote:
You guys are the BEST! Thank you so very much!
10/12/04 12:30:26 PM

Gale
wrote:
Thanks for the information. You are fast!! If I ever need anything again, I will definitely call you.
08/14/04 9:16:26 AM

Mary
wrote:
It is a delight to do business with such a nice company
10/17/03 3:18:21 PM

Kathy
wrote:
Wow, you guys are incredible! I'm glad I found you! Will definitely keep you in mind for future orders! Thank you so much for the fast reply (very unusual these days) and the great service in shipping so fast.
7/28/03 9:47:43 AM

Leslie
wrote:
Thank you for your help. Your customer service has been EXCELLENT.
5/14/03 4:19:16 PM

Patti wrote:
I give you and your company an "A" for effort and customer service. Thank you again
3/2/02 2:07:24 AM

Chris wrote:
The prompt and courteous service I received from your staff was beyond my expectations. The experience was better than what I get at a local retail shop. I'm totally impressed!
8/10/01 9:46:29 AM

Debbie wrote:
This is an AWESOME site. Lots of info and interesting facts. Love that bird cam!! I have it
book marked for everyday reading.
11/3/00 12:56:53 PM

Click here to e-mail this page to a friend